Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of the website www.thesuitecollective.com and its associated email is provided by The Suite Collective (ABN 54280018423) “the publisher” on the following terms. Please read the whole of this page carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not obtain information, services or products from this site.
The publisher offers The Suite Collective’s (TSC) email subscribers and website visitors access to content or information not available to non-subscribing users. Terms and conditions attaching to the use of any subscriber service are in addition to these terms.
If you are a subscriber to the email or any of its products or services, you acknowledge that:
Using and disclosing your personal information
Your personal information is confidential. The publisher’s purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with a better website experience with content and advertising that is more relevant to your interests. TSC will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
- required by law;
- to implement our terms of service;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another TSC user, any member of the public or TSC; or
- the assets and operations of the business are transferred to another party as a going concern.
- In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience of our website possible, TSC may use your personal information to send you information and product updates about products or services which you have requested.
When you provide your personal information to us, TSC may give you the choice as to whether or not you wish to receive further information about ‘special offers via email from related companies’ or from third party suppliers. If you indicate that you do not wish to receive these, we will not contact you further for these purposes. Please allow 28 days for your request to be processed.
We will not ‘spam’ you
We will comply with our obligations under the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), and may contact you at the email or other address which you provide to us in order to:
- provide you with exclusive interviews, offers and other information which you sign up to receive from us. Where you have signed up for an email with a regular publishing schedule, such as TSC email, we reserve the right to send you multiple editions in a week in the event of ‘an exclusive interview or news event relevant to career-minded women’.
- provide you with updated information about our website; or
- provide you with other information about our products and services which you may enjoy such as partner site announcements, invites to The Suite Collective bespoke events or to partake in The Suite Survey.
If you wish to stop receiving alert e-mails from us, you can unsubscribe by clicking the “Change Subscription Preferences” link or “unsubscribe from the list” link at the bottom of all emails sent from TSC or by contacting us at email@example.com
Use of the email and the website is at your risk. None of the publishers’ affiliates or directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors makes any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with the email or the website, its use, its content or any products or services (including the publishers’ products or services) referred to in the email or on the website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of the email or the website or their content (including third party material and advertisements on the email or the website), irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us. The email and the website are designed for general interest only.
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- accessing any sites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on the email or the website. Links are provided for the convenience of users of the email and the website only and without responsibility for the content or operation of those sites. Unless otherwise stated, linked sites and their products and services are not endorsed by the publishers and your linking to any such site is at your own risk.
- the provision of credit card or other financial information, the failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any eCommerce transacted or attempted to be transacted on the website.
- defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
Continued site availability and access
The publisher does not warrant that it will continue to make the online content available generally, or at all, and reserves the right at any time to impose or increase fees for future access to any material appearing in the email or on the website. The right is reserved to alter the email or the website at any time, even if it changes the equipment needed to access or use the email or the website or any part of it.
Limitation of liability (if any)
The publisher’s total liability to you (if any) for loss, damage or reliance shall be limited to the re-supply of the information or services or payment of the amount paid by you (if any) for accessing the email or the website.
You indemnify the publisher, the publisher’s affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or by us as a direct or indirect consequence of your accessing, using or transacting on this site or your attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these terms.
Copyright and intellectual property
The material on this website is protected by copyright under the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (the Act) and, through international treaties, in other countries. All rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of these web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved, by the publisher:
The Suite Collective (ABN 54 280 018 423)
You are authorised to download and view content for your own personal, non-commercial use but you must not, without the prior written permission of the publisher, exploit any of our site materials for commercial purposes. And except as permitted under the Act (for example for the services of the Crown or in reliance on one of the fair dealing exceptions, ie. fair dealing for the purposes of research or study) no part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, communicated or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission.
The Act allows 10% of the number of words on this website to be reproduced and/or communicated by any educational institution for its educational purposes provided that the educational institution (or the body that administers it) has given a remuneration notice to Copyright Agency Limited (CAL) under the Act.
For details of the CAL licence for educational institutions contact:
Copyright Agency Limited
Level 15, 233 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Telephone: (02) 9394 7600
Facsimile: (02) 9394 7601
No The Suite Collective trademark or logo (whether registered or otherwise) may be used without the prior, specific, written permission of the publishers.
Links to The Suite Collective
You are welcome to create links from your website to www.//thesuitecollective.com. However, you must not use The Suite Collective’s trademarks or logos for this purpose unless you have the permission of the publishers.